The screw is produced by the process of red satin. Afte […]
The screw is produced by the process of red satin. After heat treatment, the grade is 8.8. The general method is the mold platen bolt. The T-screw can usually be placed directly into the groove. During the installation process, the screw can be automatically locked and locked. Under normal circumstances, T-bolts are often used with flange nuts. T-nuts are standard connecting fasteners when corner fittings are installed. It is necessary to select T-bolts according to the groove width of the profiles.
1. Nut material technical requirements: often made of easy-cut steel, the maximum content of sulfur in the nut is 0.30%; the maximum content of phosphorus is 0.11%; the maximum content of lead is 0.35%.
2. Sometimes in order to improve the mechanical properties of the nut, it is possible to appropriately add alloying elements. Quenching and tempering when handling grade 10 and 12 nuts
3. Threads, when mass-producing threads, most of them are made by twisting. Among them, Down's thread is a type of thread that is composed of two kinds of spirals, left-handed and right-handed, which are simultaneously combined on the same thread segment. It can be fitted with a left-hand thread and a right-hand thread. ;
4. The bolt head is usually made by rolling.
5. The processing knife is divided into rough turning tool and fine turning tool. The nut is sharpened with the cutting edge. It is as sharp as possible. To increase the speed of the machine, it is necessary to pay attention to reduce the amount of finishing.